POWERING YOUR DREAMS TO REALITY
Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) is the largest electricity utility in Malaysia with more than RM67 billion in assets. The Company is listed on the main board of Bursa Malaysia and employs approximately 28,000 people to serve a customer base of over seven million in Peninsular Malaysia and Sabah. TNB plays an integral role in the national, economic and social prosperity of the country by providing reliable and efficient services.
To ensure the Company’s continued service excellence and to support its strategic vision of global leadership, TNB is continuously scouting for new talents and proud to invite talented and qualified individuals to join its Executive Trainee Program (PEP) with educational background as follows:
• Degree in Electrical Engineering (Major in Electrical Power is preferable)
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• Degree in Accounting
• Degree in Computer Science
• Degree in Computer Engineering
• Degree in Information Technology
• Degree in Law
• 12 Months Customized Training Program
• Comprehensive Classroom Training
• Out Bound Malaysia
• On-The-Job-Training In Various Business Functions
Upon successful completion of the entire training program, Executive Trainees will be assessed for their readiness on taking higher job responsibilities, and to be assigned to the Generation, Transmission and Distribution Division or other TNB Departments/Divisions or TNB subsidiaries.
• CGPA 2.70 and above for Degree in Electrical Engineering – Majoring in Power
• CGPA 3.00 and above or 2nd Class Upper for Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Accounting, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology and Law
• All Degrees must be recognized by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
• SPM/SPMV with credits in both Bahasa Melayu and English
• Age 25 years old and below
• Willing to be located according to business needs
• For applicants with scholarship bond, written agreement from sponsor to release scholar for employment with TNB is compulsory
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to apply online. Please log on to www.tnb.com.my >About Us>Career>Login or http://madis.tnb.com.my/madis and fill in all the information needed. Incomplete applications or hard copy resumes will not be entertained. Applications must reach us before 8th July 2009. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Any enquiries or assistance, please contact 03-2296 6651 / 03-2296 6523.
TNB - EXECUTIVE TRAINEE PROGRAM (PEP)Mohd Adha Mohd Zain
SMART WALLET" ke: 0139790000
lihat tawaran lebih lanjut
lihat tawaran lebih lanjut
Tawaran Istimewa E-Book
Jangan lepaskan peluang untuk mendapatkan lebih 1,000 buah Koleksi E-book pelbagai topik dengan hanya RM20.00 sahaja. WhatsApp "E-BOOK RM20" ke: 0139790000